Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Let's Try This Again: Daily Wdigets

Ok it's a new year MAYBE this time I can make this work.

I'm going to use this blog for Widget related art only. What are Widgets? They are my little fiugres that I think of as cogs in the bigger machine. These also are the works of art that will most directly relate to things going on in my life albiet in abstracted and odd ways (They also justify the existence of my Molesien sketchbooks, which I find useless except for these guys ^^)

So here we go Day One!


Spied:
I thought the whole My Name and a reward if found was absurd so I was absurd with it. I don't actually remotely think Steve Rogers draws anything likes these little guys. I'll probably cross it out and put a new name whenever it suits me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment